1. Best friends accept you when you’re being a jerk.
2. They aren’t afriad to tell you when you’re being a jerk.
3. They love you regardless of your life status – good or bad – they love you.
4. Best friends can spend hours talking or hours in silence and it’s never uncomfortable.
5. A best friend sees you for who you are, not for what you have or do.
6. Whether it’s been just one day or one thousand days, seeing your best friend always feels like a grand reunion.
7. Best friends can have a knock out, drag down fight but the anger disappears and the hurt subsides with a gentle peace offering.
8. They’ll always answer your calls and make you a priority.
9. If life is a death sentence, then best friends make the ultimate cellmate.
10. Retelling the story of old memories is just as fun as making them.